JERUSALEM- The Palestinian president remains in hospital after being made there with a fever following a minor hearing procedure.
The 83 -year-old leader has digested a series of recent state scares which have revitalized distres over who will succeed him.
Mahmoud Abbas was hospitalized on Sunday with a fever just days after undergoing ear surgery. His surrounding was not immediately known on Monday.
Palestinian officials on Sunday pronounced Abbas has pneumonia, that he was on a respirator and was receiving antibiotics intravenously. They said he was conscious and lucid.
Abbas, who is a ponderous smoker and overweight, has a long record of health questions, straddling from heart hardship to a contest with prostate cancer ten years ago. Two years ago, he underwent an emergency center procedure after digesting fatigue and chest pains.
- Big prostate steam treatment NHS approved
- Stephen Colbert mocks Trump for saying Roseanne is ‘about us'
- 20 Years Later, Viagra Means Something Different For Millennials
- Most Vitamins Are Useless, But Here Are The Ones You Should Take
- USOC CEO Scott Blackmun resigns for health reasons in wake of Nassar scandal