( CNN) When the end evoke near, Dr. Roger Kligler, a retired physician with incurable, metastatic prostate cancer, wants to use a dangerous prescription to die quietly in his sleep. As he fights for the legal right to do that, an influential doctors group in Massachusetts has agreed to stop trying to block the room.
- Blind date: He was stunned by my taste for strong cocktails and disco classics
- Breast cancer genetics revealed: 72 new mutations discovered in global study
- Why is there stigma around male baldness?
- Prostate cancer screening test is overused for older men, experts say
- 3 Foods You Must Ad To Your Prostate Diet Plan