( CNN) California coffee shop may soon be forced to warn customers about a possible cancer hazard linked to their morning setback of java.
The state holds a list of substances it considers possible causes of cancer, and one of them, acrylamide, is established when coffee beans are roasted.
A lawsuit firstly filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court in 2010by the nonprofit Council for Education and Research on Toxics targets various business that procreate or sell coffee, including Starbucks, 7-Eleven and BP. The suit alleges that the defendants “failed to provide clear and reasonable warning” that drinking coffee could uncover parties to acrylamide.
- Doctors Are Sharing Their Stupidest And Funniest Patient Stories, And Its Hilarious
- Animal agriculture is choking the Earth and making us sick. We must act now | James Cameron and Suzy Amis Cameron
- Incredible New Test Could Provide Early Detection Of Eight Cancers
- 30+ Before & After Pics That Will Make You Reconsider Shaving Your Beard
- Guys Reveal What Having Blue Balls Really Feels Like And TBH, It Doesn't Sound Great