MLBs prominent father-son duo Ken Griffey Sr. and Jr. have long-been household names due to their singular business on the baseball field. Recently, theyve decided to use that to their advantage to assist spread awareness about a virulent illnes that stumbles close to dwelling for them both; prostate cancer.
Griffey Sr. was diagnosed with prostate cancer 11 years ago at senility 55, despite knowing no evidences. He ascribes his mother with maybe saving their own lives by encouraging him to get his prostate-specific antigen( PSA) status checked as part of his annual blood work.
She lost her four brothers[ to cancer] and she ever reminded us, Griffey Sr. told FoxNews.com. She caused five boys and one daughter, and she knew for a fact that if, later on, there might be a problem, that she wanted to make sure we understood that we needed to get checked.
According to the American Cancer Society, prostate cancer is another most frequent cancer and the second preceding effect of cancer-related demise among American humen. According to the Mayo Clinic, evidences can include 😛 TAGEND
Poor urine flow
Blood in semen
Discomfort in pelvic arena
- Taking aspirin with acid reducers can slow advance of esophogeal cancer
- A Single Injection Promises To Make Your Penis Grow, And Could Cure Erectile Dysfunction
- Longtime Iowa sports radio host dies in Des Moines flash floods
- ‘My sister died of lung cancer but never smoked'
- Breast cancer genetics revealed: 72 new mutations discovered in global study