( CNN) Flash overflows in Des Moines, Iowa, have claimed the living standards of Larry Cotlar, a popular longtime boasts radio emcee, in agreement with the Des Moines Police Department.
Cotlar, 66, was a regional athletics radio personality and broadcaster who was identified Iowa's Sportscaster of the Time in 2006.
Polk County, which includes Des Moines, experienced a significant amount of flash flooding overnight Saturday due to heavy rains, according to Nola Aigner, a spokeswoman with the county's Emergency Operations Center. There have been countless stopped engine vehicles and a significant number of tenants rescued by ship from houses and apartment house, Aigner said.
- Aid-in-dying advocates target next battleground states
- Monsanto says its pesticides are safe. Now, a court wants to see the proof | Carey Gillam
- Late prostate cancer diagnosis ‘worries'
- Taking aspirin with acid reducers can slow advance of esophogeal cancer
- Pablo Neruda: experts say official cause of death ‘does not reflect reality'