( CNN) Flash overflows in Des Moines, Iowa, have claimed the living standards of Larry Cotlar, a popular longtime boasts radio emcee, in agreement with the Des Moines Police Department.
Cotlar, 66, was a regional athletics radio personality and broadcaster who was identified Iowa's Sportscaster of the Time in 2006.
Polk County, which includes Des Moines, experienced a significant amount of flash flooding overnight Saturday due to heavy rains, according to Nola Aigner, a spokeswoman with the county's Emergency Operations Center. There have been countless stopped engine vehicles and a significant number of tenants rescued by ship from houses and apartment house, Aigner said.
- Ex-health boss loses confidence in NHS
- Jimmy Kimmel Blasts GOP Senator Over Obamacare Repeal: He Lied Right To My Face
- Questions raised about decision to transfer ‘Whitey' Bulger to general population
- 6 Unforgettable Bachelor Nation Feuds That Will Never Be Topped
- Why is there stigma around male baldness?