( CNN) Flash overflows in Des Moines, Iowa, have claimed the living standards of Larry Cotlar, a popular longtime boasts radio emcee, in agreement with the Des Moines Police Department.
Cotlar, 66, was a regional athletics radio personality and broadcaster who was identified Iowa's Sportscaster of the Time in 2006.
Polk County, which includes Des Moines, experienced a significant amount of flash flooding overnight Saturday due to heavy rains, according to Nola Aigner, a spokeswoman with the county's Emergency Operations Center. There have been countless stopped engine vehicles and a significant number of tenants rescued by ship from houses and apartment house, Aigner said.
- Taking aspirin with acid reducers can slow advance of esophogeal cancer
- The biggest killer you may not know – BBC News
- The truth about superfoods
- ‘Holy grail of cancer research': doctors positive about early detection blood test
- This Interactive Infographic Tells You Which Cancer Therapies Are Supported By Evidence, Which Aren't, And Which Are Downright Dangerous