Washington( CNN) Former GOP presidential campaigner Mitt Romney was considered for prostate cancer during the summer, a source close to Romney told CNN Monday.
“He was plowed surgically by Dr. Thomas Ahlering at UC Irvine Hospital in California, ” the source said. “His prognosis is good; he was successfully treated.” The root did not equip additional details.
A Romney aide-de-camp added that the cancer was removed surgically and noticed not to have spread beyond the prostate.
- Messi deals with Madrid yet again as Barcelona look impregnable
- Newly Refined “Liquid Biopsies” Could Detect Cancer From Simple Blood Tests
- Why British Chinese mums stay in after birth
- Akihito to become first Japanese emperor to abdicate in 200 years
- Most Vitamins Are Useless, But Here Are The Ones You Should Take