Washington( CNN) Former GOP presidential campaigner Mitt Romney was considered for prostate cancer during the summer, a source close to Romney told CNN Monday.
“He was plowed surgically by Dr. Thomas Ahlering at UC Irvine Hospital in California, ” the source said. “His prognosis is good; he was successfully treated.” The root did not equip additional details.
A Romney aide-de-camp added that the cancer was removed surgically and noticed not to have spread beyond the prostate.
- 10+ Men Before & After Shaving That You Wont Believe Are The Same Person
- Balding, premature graying tied to higher heart disease risk
- 7 gigantic sex toys you need to see to believe
- A Single Injection Promises To Make Your Penis Grow, And Could Cure Erectile Dysfunction
- How Sex Makes You A Happier And Healthier Person