Washington( CNN) Former GOP presidential campaigner Mitt Romney was considered for prostate cancer during the summer, a source close to Romney told CNN Monday.
“He was plowed surgically by Dr. Thomas Ahlering at UC Irvine Hospital in California, ” the source said. “His prognosis is good; he was successfully treated.” The root did not equip additional details.
A Romney aide-de-camp added that the cancer was removed surgically and noticed not to have spread beyond the prostate.
- ‘It's hidden history': the race to save one man's black Americana
- Targeted Radiation Therapy Found To Work Against Otherwise Untreatable Prostate Cancer
- ‘Exocet' firework wrecks couple's home
- Ovarian cancer vaccine shows promising results in human study
- Rocky Flats Made Nukes. Then It Made A Mess. Now It's About To Become A Public Park.