( CNN) Declarations by President Donald Trump's onetime physician that the President's representatives essentially made him to cede Trump's medical record to them raise a number of questions about whether the doctor or others flouted the existing legislation or following principles moralities, legal and medical ethics professionals say.
Trump's ex-doctor on ‘raid': I feel raped
Gupta: Trump's alleged prescribed character unethical
- 12 Sex Toys That Sex Therapists Say Will Change Your Life
- Candidate admits US rep's campaign paid him for leaving race
- This “Tattoo” Could Tell You If You Have Cancer
- Prostate cancer screening recommendations get rolled back by US task force
- Joseph Stiglitz on artificial intelligence: ‘Were going towards a more divided society'