( CNN) The discipline is clear: Imbibe too much booze is poor for your health, but exactly how low-risk is glowing drinking?
A study published in the periodical PLOS Medicine on Tuesday specifies some new insight. It found that the individuals who booze the most have the highest risks of fatality and cancer.
Yet the study likewise noticed … … that a person's compounded peril of succumbing younger or developing cancer is lowest among light-footed alcoholics: those consuming merely one to three alcoholic drinks per week. That risk additions with each additional sip downed per week.
What is considered as ‘heavy drinking'?
- Valencia honour legendary president by pushing Barcelona all the way | Sid Lowe
- Guys Reveal What Having Blue Balls Really Feels Like And TBH, It Doesn't Sound Great
- Cardiff scientist to ‘train' virus to fight ovarian cancer – BBC News
- The good men: inside the all-male group taking on modern masculinity
- Messi deals with Madrid yet again as Barcelona look impregnable