( CNN) The discipline is clear: Imbibe too much booze is poor for your health, but exactly how low-risk is glowing drinking?
A study published in the periodical PLOS Medicine on Tuesday specifies some new insight. It found that the individuals who booze the most have the highest risks of fatality and cancer.
Yet the study likewise noticed … … that a person's compounded peril of succumbing younger or developing cancer is lowest among light-footed alcoholics: those consuming merely one to three alcoholic drinks per week. That risk additions with each additional sip downed per week.
What is considered as ‘heavy drinking'?
- Sevilla sack Eduardo Berizzo a week after returning from cancer surgery
- Akihito to become first Japanese emperor to abdicate in 200 years
- ‘Holy grail of cancer research': doctors positive about early detection blood test
- Animal agriculture is choking the Earth and making us sick. We must act now | James Cameron and Suzy Amis Cameron
- Bill Turnbull reveals prostate cancer