Washington( CNN) Dr. Harold Bornstein, who acted as President Donald Trump's physician for more than three decades, told CNN on Tuesday that he was “robbed” when a White House aide arrived at his tradition and retrieved the President's medical record more than a year ago. The White House and a source familiar with the incident deny that account.
- Jimmy Kimmel Blasts GOP Senator Over Obamacare Repeal: He Lied Right To My Face
- 83-year-old Palestinian leader still in hospital after fever
- Former Trump Doc Accuses President's Lawyer, Bodyguard Of Raiding His Office
- ‘It's hidden history': the race to save one man's black Americana
- ‘My sister died of lung cancer but never smoked'